The Very Best Array of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at The Grooming Place Pet Shop in Chester, MD. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (410) 643-8760 to learn more!
I love The Grooming Place! First off, they sell so many products from toys, leashes collars, beds, pet food, etc. and everything is reasonable priced, I like seeing the furry friends in there too! I bring my Golden Retriever and my Chiweenie here to get they’re toenails trimmed, and they do a FANTASTIC job! My girls get very anxious and scared, but not at The Grooming Place, the Groomer was very calm, confident and soothing with both my dogs to where they actually enjoyed the experience. The price being only $6.00 per dog for toenail trimmings makes it even better! I found my go to place, I love supporting small, local businesses! Keep up the great work staff!
My man Milo Boltz loves the selection of treats, toys. A howling success! Waiting for his new Kong Floofs Sherps
Friendly staff reasonable prices great selections
Knowledgeable owner and staff, extremely helpful and friendliest business on the Island!