The Best Array of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at The Grooming Place Pet Shop in Chester, MD. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (410) 643-8760 to learn more!
They are always so kind and knowledgeable. Excellent selection and service.
Vivian was extremely knowledgeable about the types of dog food they carry, suggested a bone for my puppy that was safe and gave me a lot of helpful advice to care for my new puppy. I will definitely be back for all our pet's food, toys, nutrition and nail clipping.
I bring my dog in for nail trims and the staff is so nice and professional. Eggnog's feet are ticklish so he squirms alot but that doesn't slow them down
We love the groomer.
She is fast, talented and reasonably priced. Our dogs are long haired Belgium Shepard (Turvuren & Groenendael) and they are alot of work to groom. She does an amazing job and we always leave her a big tip as she really deserves it. Our favorite groomer.
The Pet Shop is a great place to shop with a awesome selection of products to pick from for cats and dogs along with many assorted tropical fish!! The staff is awesome! They go over and above your needs for your pets !!!