The Best Array of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at The Grooming Place Pet Shop in Chester, MD. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (410) 643-8760 to learn more!
Knowledgeable owner and staff, extremely helpful and friendliest business on the Island!
Great prices and attention for little critters
family gone gaming and songs lol
My Favorite Pet Supply and Groomer, they are consistently friendly, helpful, well stocked, reasonably priced and have walk-in grooming hours available on a daily basis. Our pit bull puppy is an absolute nightmare during nail trims but they refused to give up. We’re blessed to have a conveniently located, local business to support where we can get personal customer service every day less Sunday.
Good service is very knowledgeable about what you want to get for your pet.