To give our staff a break on weekends...we are closing on Sundays in August! Our staff is happy...and to keep our amazing customers happy - we will offer a store-wide sale of 20% off Mondays in August...as a thank you for waiting for us. (Dog & Cat food are excluded)
The Best Array of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Community Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Dog Leashes
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to discover a puppy dish that will function best for your dog. Some puppies devour too rapidly and might require a slow feeder dog dish, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. Below are some things to bear in mind when selecting the right dog bowl for your dog.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to pick. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in many sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are among the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include: these bowls are easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages include: They are generally equipped with a non-skid base to help dogs eat, they are exceptionally long-lasting, and safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in expensive colors or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider making use of an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are frequently retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the Right Pet Dish
At The Grooming Place Pet Shop in Chester, MD, we stock many dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (410) 643-8760 to find out more!
Great job Lindsey.Woody looks cool and comfortable.
Great place , great customer service
The grooming place was fabulous. I moved to the island in September 2020 and have had nothing but great experiences with the local businesses. The grooming place was another great experience. They happened to have an appointment available the same day I called. I let them know about my dog's fussy qualities, and they took note. When she came out 15 minutes later, she gave a good report on Star. The ladies working in the shop were very helpful. I well definitely be bringing Star back again.
Had my puppy's first real hair cut today and I'm so happy! She did a fantastic job and Walter will definitely be going back!
Carol Lee Ibex
OK I have been meaning to write a review for quite some time period I started coming to this pet store when it was the only one in town. pet, after pet, after pet that I have had the girls here have always been super helpful even with some of my crazy request. They are always warm and welcoming when I come in to me and my animals. The staff seems to genuinely had concerned about the well being of my little furry loved ones. The most recent "Wow" was when I got my new puppy And she Refused to eat her dog food, Helen sat in the lobby with me going over all the different dog food brands and even giving me samples for me to take home and try. I just can't say enough good things about this place.